Are you an Account Manager who is goals-driven and self-motivated? Are you an Account Manager who is looking for an opportunity with a company that provides great benefits?
Our client is a insurance brokerage and consulting firm that provides services in the employee benefits, transportation, and property and casualty fields.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Manager, you will accompany the sales executive on prospect and renewal presentations and service plans.
- Implement/monitor clients’ service plans
- 50-100 cold calls each day (in the beginning)
- Meet with clients by phone or in person
- Analyze insurance data to make sure clients have the right coverage
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Develop relationships with underwriters to negotiate premiums, terms & conditions on behalf of client
- Develop marketing plans for the best P&C insurance programs
- Provide assistance to the associate account executives in training
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 5 years of sales experience within the insurance industry and doing cold calling
- Must maintain continuing education credits as needed
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Goals-driven and motivated
- Excellent service orientation skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to adapt well to changing deadlines and priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company longevity
- Flexible schedule
- Company culture, work hard play hard
- They have work parties often and team get gatherings once a month
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Account Manager position: $20.00 – $25.00 / hr. + commission – based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137092
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.