Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent grammar, punctuation and writing skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a non-profit organization in Outagamie County that partners with those in need to provide safe and affordable resources.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be providing support to the executive director.
- Manage calendar and send reminders
- Balance checkbook
- Balance & track using QuickBooks
- Figure out budgets and financials
- Assist with grant writing
- Phone work
- Track executive director’s non-profit trips and rides
- Enter work orders for maintenance department
- Complete county paperwork
- Proofread documents/policies
- Run errands when needed
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have a business background with an understanding of numbers and terminology
- Any non-profit or grant writing experience is a plus
- Strong writing, grammar and punctuation skills
- A Business degree or someone pursuing their Business degree is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Must have QuickBooks experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Professional and personable
- Must be comfortable working with numbers
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Rewarding work environment
- Growth opportunities
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 15-20 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137327
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.