Are you a Customer Service Representative who wants to work from home in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has a strong ability to engage with customers?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will support the online training courses and online subscriptions based websites via phone, email and chat.
- Take 40 calls a day
- Help troubleshoot any issues the customer is having
- Document the calls in the ticketing system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a high-volume, service environment
- Must be good with technology and troubleshooting issues
- Experience supporting mobile applications or cloud-based applications is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Good computer skills with the ability to switch between computer screens easily
- Must have strong technical aptitude and interest
- Able to navigate on internet with the ability to learn and utilize a variety of software applications
- Must be okay doing Zoom and web based virtual meetings
- Must be okay working in a department that has metrics for number of calls and resolution time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be quality minded and detailed oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to engage the customer and ask good questions
- Must have empathy and de-escalation skills
- Ability to convey enthusiasm on the phone
- Strong and professional communication skills in a variety of channels such as phone, email and chat rooms
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
Hours: 9:30am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary long term
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Remote position – must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 137541
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.