Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking to start an opportunity within a growing company in the Fox Valley Area?
Our client is a global company that has been around since 1966 and specializes in building and machine design for their industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the project manager.
- Schedule meetings and appointments, make travel arrangements and handle telephone calls
- Assist in developing, distributing and updating the project plan and procedures manual
- Set up and maintain the project document files
- Oversee and keep project manager informed of compliance with approved project document formats, project identification, document approvals, filing, and distribution procedures
- Receive, check in, distribute and expedite documents and drawings for review and comment
- Return, file and maintain an index of all project related vendor drawings
- Prepare transmittals, fax, emails and correspondence for project
- Reproduce and assemble packages
- Provide support for the procurement specialist, including preparation of bid packages, purchase orders, and change notices
- Assist with preparing project reports and status summaries
- Help the project team with contract administration, including preparing and tracking change orders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have strong office administrative support experience
- Experience as a project coordinator or project manager assistant would be a plus
- Any experience working in an engineering department or company, construction management or in a project organization is also a plus
- Advanced skillset in Excel and intermediate in MSWD
- Strong and accurate data entry/typing skills
- Experience working with Adobe Acrobat is highly preferred
- Knowledge with internet and web-based document management systems is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management and decision making skills in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent multitasking skills with the ability to be pulled in many different directions and assist with many projects
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Business casual environment
- Excellent atmosphere working with business professionals
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137463
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.