Are you a Commercial Lines Account Manager who has your Property and Casualty license? Are you a Commercial Lines Account Manager who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing insurance company?
Our client has been in business since 1918 and specializes in all lines of insurance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Commercial Lines Account Manager, you will service current and new customers in all commercial accounts, as well as assisting sales producers.
- Make insurance changes
- Provide proposal updates
- Quote rates
- Make policy changes
- Handle incoming calls regarding claims
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years working with commercial accounts
- Must have Property and Casualty License
- Life License would a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Commercial Lines Account Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job I.D. 128083
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Retirement options available
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.