Are you a Customer Service / Sales Specialist who is looking for an opportunity in the insurance industry? Are you a Customer Service / Sales Specialist who has excellent multitasking skills?
Our client is an independent, award-winning insurance agency. They are proud to provide great customer service and knowledgeable guidance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Sales Specialist, you will provide customer service in personal lines/auto and home to clients, or commercial lines.
- Handle incoming client phone calls and in-person service requests, process new policies and endorsements
- Meet with prospective clients to obtain pertinent information in order to best quote their insurance needs
- Communicate with company representatives including underwriters & claims reps
- Provide support to other agents
- Give quotes to customers, take payments, enter claims, enter endorsements and cross sell
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have insurance industry experience
- Property and Casualty license is highly preferred otherwise must be willing to obtain it
- A related insurance degree is a plus
- Computer and internet savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Must be comfortable working with multiple screens
- Basic skillset in MSWD
- Warm and friendly personality
- Top notch customer service skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong work ethic
Hours: Full-time hours 8:30am – 5:00pm is ideal, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Sales Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 136570
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.