Are you a Dental / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in a dental clinic? Are you a Dental / Office Assistant who enjoys working directly with people?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Dental / Office Assistant, you will seat patients in the room, prepare rooms for the doctor and assist with x-rays.
- Take down rooms after appointments
- Assist doctor during patient procedures by taking records and writing down vital information into charts
- Assist with all documentation for patient’s charts
- Data entry
- Cover front desk as needed
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have dental assistant experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Computer savvy and comfortable using the internet
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional, friendly and personable
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to make each patient feel very valued and important
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 30-40 hours per week between 7:30am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Dental / Office Assistant position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136663
WHAT YOU GET:
- They truly care about their patients and taking care of them
- Family-owned business
- Ability to work one on one with people
- Discounted dental services
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.