Are you a Tax Manager / Director looking for a company that offers a casual work environment and flexible schedule? Are you a Tax Manager / Director with public accounting experience?
Our client is an accounting firm that has been recognized for providing excellent service. They provide each of their clients with personalized and professional services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Manager / Director, you will prepare and review tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, and not-for-profit organization. Additionally, you will remain up to date on current tax laws and changes and assist with additional duties as needed.
- Prepare tax plans and projections
- Respond to IRS notices
- Conduct tax research
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5 years of public accounting experience from a public accounting firm
- CPA or enrolled agent is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- ProSystem fx Tax software experience is a plus
- QuickBooks experience is a plus
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Tax Manager / Director position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 134536
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for a firm that has been recognized for providing superb service
- Position that offers a fast-track partnership opportunity
- Casual work environment
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.