Are you an Account Manager who has great negotiation skills? Are you an Account Manager looking to take your career to the next level?
Our client is a nationally recognized brand known for a wide selection of superior products. They are committed to high quality standards and providing reliable support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Manager, you will maintain and expand a client database within an assigned territory, find prospects from articles and expo lists, reach out to contacts via email and call when needed, and evaluate customer needs. Assist with creating or updating brochures and marketing materials.
- Build productive relationships
- Introduce customers to new products
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Sales drive and sales ability
- Sales or customer service experience from an office environment
- Will consider a recent graduate without experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Basic computer skills
- PowerPoint and Access knowledge is a plus
- Experience with CRM software is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Account Manager position: $14.42 – $19.23 / hr. + commission, based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job I.D. 130906
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company with integrity
- Team oriented, family atmosphere
- 50/50 health coverage
- Casual dress code
- Sick days
- Personal days
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.