Are you a Mortgage Loan Originator looking for an opportunity with a well-known bank? Are you a Mortgage Loan Originator looking for a Direct Hire opportunity?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Mortgage Loan Originator, you will be responsible for the origination of residential mortgage real estate loans for purchase, new construction, or refinancing of existing loans by developing and maintaining business with the company call program. You will analyze financial status, credit history, and employment verification to determine if client qualifies for loan and answer any questions / concerns regarding the loan process.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- NMLS certification or previous mortgage originator experience (must be willing to obtain NMLS)
- 3+ years of business development experience is ideal
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related field is a plus
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Banking software experience is preferred
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Mortgage Loan Originator position: Based on experience.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job I.D. 133944
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Educational assistance program
- Discounted rates
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.