Are you a Teller looking for a part-time opportunity? Are you a Teller that wants to be a part of a company that is involved in giving back to the community?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will educate members about their financial options while assisting them with various financial transactions.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous customer service
- Cash handling experience is a plus
- Teller experience is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is huge plus
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Hours: Monday – Saturday, 20-25 hours per week. Open to schedules.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Neenah, Kimberly, Green Bay and Manitowoc, WI
Job I.D. 134516
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.