Are you an Account Executive who enjoys critical thinking and problem solving? Are you an Account Executive who is looking for a position with great benefits?
Our client assists our community with their financial needs, they have been serving their clients for over 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Executive, you will manage existing client’s accounts and pursue new business sales.
- Greet customers
- Answer calls
- Quoting, submitting and entering new business applications to various companies
- Set up new accounts
- Service requests from agents and insurance carriers
- Generate new business
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have a recent business or a related degree
- Must have the desire to get into the insurance field
- Must have Property and Casualty license
- Must have 1+ years of insurance experience working with auto, home, umbrella or commercial accounts
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Knowledge of PO software is a plus
- Strong verbal/written customer service skills
- Detail oriented, flexible and motivated
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and to use critical thinking skills through situations
- Professional demeanor
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm & Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Account Executive position: $30,000 – $40,000 / yr.
Location: Fox Cities
Job I.D. 134812
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Fun, friendly and a family atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Be part of a fast-growing agency
- Ability to write business directly with many preferred insurance carriers
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.