Are you an Account Manager who enjoys working with people? Are you an Account Manager who is looking to work for a fast growing company in the Green Bay area?
Our client is an insurance agency that has been in business since 1980.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Manager, you will provide quotes and proposal updates to customers.
- Make policy changes
- Handle incoming calls regarding claims
- Answer customer’s questions
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain files and paperwork
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as a licensed insurance agent in commercial or personal lines
- Must have life and health licenses and/or property and casualty licenses
- Computer savvy
- Customer focused, strong people skills and passionate about the insurance industry
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Account Manager position: $15.00 -$20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Fond Du Lac, WI
Job I.D. 135292
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Fun work events
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.