Are you a Bilingual Customer Care Representative looking for an opportunity to grow your customer service skills with a well-known, growing company? Are you a Bilingual Customer Care Representative looking for a company that has team events and employee recognition events throughout the year?
Our client works closely with many world-renowned brands and is a leader in their industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bilingual Customer Care Representative, you will troubleshoot and help problem solve customer issues by providing solutions, recommendations and replacements.
- Provide customer service for inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, chats, letters and faxes
- Complete, maintain and process all required paperwork
- Update reports
- Identify potential sales opportunities and upsell products to customers
- Complete other tasks assigned by your supervisor
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English (70% of contact will be English and 30% will be Spanish)
- Good math skills with the ability to add/subtract two digit numbers and multiply/divide by 10’s and 100’s
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Able to multitask by navigating multiple software applications while simultaneously talking with customers on a headset
- Precise data entry skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you will work with pre-established timelines to meet metrics, goals and deadlines
- Take initiative to obtain and consistently upgrade product knowledge
- Positive attitude
- Strong listening skills with ability to display patience and empathy
- Able to handle confidential information
- Reliable with regular attendance and punctuality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours between 7:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Bilingual Customer Care Representative position: $13.00 / hr. Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job I.D. 135543
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team and employee recognition events throughout the year
- Growing company with opportunities to advance
- Great location with restaurants within walking distance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flex spending
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
- Education assistance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.