Are you an Accountant who enjoys working with people? Are you an Accountant who is looking for a nice friendly work environment?
Our client is an accounting and income tax service firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will be preparing individual and business tax returns and working directly with clients via phone, e-mail and in person.
- Process payroll and quarterly/annual reporting
- Process 1099s
- Process personal property tax preparation
- Assist with bookkeeping for the company
- Assist with tax planning/projection
- General administrative tasks as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have accounting experience
- Accountant level or bookkeeping experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent graduate with only schooling experience
- Tax preparation experience is highly preferred
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with QuickBooks and/or Thomson Reuters Tax Suite is highly preferred
- Excellent people and phone skills
- Extremely strong organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
Hours: Full-time hours 8:00am – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 135624
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly staff
- Friendly clients
- Nice working environment
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.