Are you an Accountant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accountant who has at least 2 years of tax preparation experience?
Our client is a financial services firm in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will assist clients with managing all their bookkeeping and accounting needs for their accounts.
- Assist clients with their payroll needs could be accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, month end reports and financial statements
- Process individual and business tax returns during tax season
- Assist with any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-5 years of bookkeeping or accounting experience
- Must have 2 years of tax preparation experience
- Any experience with auditing is a huge plus
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Accounting
- Must be CPA eligible – must obtain CPA and costs are paid upfront by company
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience working with mail merges is a plus
- Any experience with QuickBooks or Peachtree is a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to take directions well and ask questions as needed
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 135680
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress Fridays
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Flex spending
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.