Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a position with very part-time hours? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has experience using accounting software?
Our client strives to build lasting relationships with their clients. Since their launch in 2008, they have continued to thrive and grow. They are a smaller agency that offers their employees excellent career growth and development opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be assisting the business manager with accounting and administrative support work.
- Enter in accounts payable and also credit card receipts
- Work with monthly reports
- Assist with any projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some administrative and accounting experience
- Any public relations experience working for an agency or firm is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Must have experience with some type of accounting software, preferably QuickBooks
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must have knowledge of Outlook
- Experience working with a MAC computer is preferred
- Professional demeanor, positive and energetic attitude
- Must be able to jump in, go with the flow and retain information well
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Team player and flexible to help others as needed
Hours: 6-15 hours per week between the hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 135992
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller agency
- Variety of different projects
- Great career growth and development opportunities
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.