Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for a career with a company that truly cares about their employees?
Our client provides software solutions. With a true passion for helping others, they are committed to providing the necessary support for success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer provider phone calls regarding questions about a status of a claim.
- Follow up with providers as needed
- Respond promptly to all requests,
- Document provider interactions
- Assist providers with provider portal navigation
- Make outbound calls as needed
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6 months to 1 year of previous experience within the insurance, medical or call center experience
- Experience dealing with medical billing, coding and claims is highly preferred
- Any phone based experience is ideal
- Would consider someone with CNA experience with strong computer skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic Outlook skills
- Strong accurate data entry skills
- Positive, patient, compassionate and personable
- Strong customer service and phone skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
Hours: 7:45am – 4:15pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Verona, WI
Job I.D. 136246
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Company really cares about their employees
- Office is very welcoming and homey
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.