Are you a Truckload and Brokerage Customer Service Specialist who is self-motivated and career driven? Are you a Truckload and Brokerage Customer Service Specialist looking to work for a smaller company?
Our client is a transportation provider focused on reducing cost and increasing efficiency while providing top-notch service in order to build trust and long-term relationships. They have a passion for success and are proud to celebrate professional and personal accomplishments of their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Truckload and Brokerage Customer Service Specialist, you will provide excellent customer service to all customers contacting the company while providing accurate and detailed information.
- Provide accurate and competitive truckload quotes to both internal and external customers
- Work with carrier selection, rate negotiations, create shipping documents and trace shipments
- Move shipments at or under the quoted price
- Establish new carrier relationships to help grow the current base of carriers for the company and maintain current carrier relationships
- Process customer shipments, changes, and invoices
- Work closely with the accounting department to resolve invoice items
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3+ years of truckload and truckload brokerage experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge working with rail carriers and booking through the rail channels, including booking freight and managing rail head pickups or deliveries is a plus
- Computer savvy with strong typing skills
- Must be okay working in a casual environment
- Must want to work for a smaller company and a team oriented environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to find the answers to make good business decisions and solve issues independently
- Ability to handle more complex customer service needs and telephone calls while maintaining professionalism, care and a sense of urgency
- Must be able to coordinate or oversee a customer project from start to finish and build relationships with the customers
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to address customer concerns verbally and in writing with poise, professionalism and to the point
Hours: 40 hours per week between 6:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Truckload and Brokerage Customer Service Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for additional details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job I.D. 136296
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Flexibility with hours
- Small company that offers a friendly, team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k)
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.