Are you a Marketing and Events Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with a non-profit organization? Are you a Marketing and Events Coordinator who has strong MSWD and Excel skills?
Our client administers a federally funded low income assistance program. They offer a variety of specialized services provided locally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing and Events Coordinator, you will create and manage project plans for various marketing and event activities.
- Coordinate and attend events and meetings
- Establish contacts, develop schedules and assignments
- Work closely with donors
- Manage mailing lists and maintain email lists for external and internal communication
- Assist with social media communication
- Create marketing materials and coordinate volunteers
- Maintain files for graphic related projects
- Solicit and coordinate volunteers as needed
- During the summer months will manage 2 interns
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 5+ years of marketing and/or event planning experience
- Strongly prefer experience within fund development or donor relations
- Experience in web design, graphic design, public relations, and/or social media is a plus
- Experience in a non-profit environment is ideal
- Any supervisory experience is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business, or Social Services is a plus
- Intermediate in MSWD and Excel
- Prefer experience with Google Docs
- Strongly prefer experience with graphics software, WordPress and/or HTML
- Self-starter, must take a high level of initiative and be a proactive thinker
- Professional top notch customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must take direction well
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Team player in an always changing environment must be flexible to assist however as needed
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm; including some evening/weekend work
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Marketing and Events Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for additional details
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 136313
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for a non-profit organization
- Ability to make a difference in the community
- Team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.