Are you a Patient Services Representative who has strong accurate typing skills? Are you Patient Services Representative who enjoys assisting people over the phone?
Our client is dedicated to providing quality patient care. They are a family-focused company that truly appreciates their staff.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services Representative, you will be handling 6 incoming lines, scheduling appointments and making reminder calls for appointments for the next day.
- Register patients when call-in for appointment
- Obtain patient insurance information
- May be cross-trained to work at the front desk, assisting with incoming and outgoing patients
- Any other administrative duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working in a medical office
- Must have answered a fast incoming phone line in an office
- Experience working with insurance, registration, phone desk or front desk is highly preferred
- Basic medical terminology and general anatomy knowledge is ideal
- Schooling beyond high school is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Must be comfortable working on the computer all day
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Friendly and outgoing
- Excellent professional phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Ability to stay calm under high stress/pressure in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to catch on quickly and take initiative and ask for more to do as needed
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Services Representative position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 136375
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused company
- Company that provides exceptional customer service and quality care
- The owners truly appreciate their staff and provide many benefits for them
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Profit sharing
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.