Are you a Teller who is looking for an opportunity in the Hortonville and/or New London area? Are you a Teller who enjoys working with people and numbers?
Our client is a small bank that has been in business for over 20 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will provide personalized member service during each interaction.
- Process a variety of financial transactions
- Educate members about services and products
- Ask probing questions to identify the needs of the member and make referrals
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service or retail experience
- Must have recent cash handling experience
- Any banking knowledge is a huge plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Friendly and positive personality
- Strong people skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable working with numbers
- High attention to detail
- Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality
Hours: 24 – 40 hours per week between 6:45am – 5:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: New London, WI
Job I.D. 136376
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company
- Great team
- Full-time benefits offered
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.