Are you a Medical Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you a Medical Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a small independent practice?
Our client specializes in comprehensive healthcare for infants, children and adults.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Assistant, you will be working under the direction of the physician, director of operations and/or the supervising RN.
- Monitor patient flow
- Return phone messages
- Room patients
- Obtain patient histories and vital signs
- Assist with patient education
- Assist with procedures
- Maintain medical records
- Stock rooms
- Educate family medicine residents and other trainees
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have medical assistant experience, preferably 1+ years and must have the schooling but do not need to have the certification yet
- Epic experience is a huge plus
- Go-getter and motivated
- Strong people skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to all styles will support various and ever changing providers
- Team oriented
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Medical Assistant position: $17.50 – $18.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 136393
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small independent practice
- Like family and supportive team
- Opportunity to work with all ages of life
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.