Are you an Administrative / Human Resources Coordinator who enjoys detailed support work? Are you an Administrative / Human Resources Coordinator who is looking to join an organization that reaches people all over the country?
Our client is a campus ministry organization that works to engage others through gatherings, events and trainings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Human Resources Coordinator, you will assist the staff and applicants as well as provide administrative support to the HR department.
- Review and approve workday hire, contract contingent worker and termination processes and documentation as well as human capital management business processes that are assigned to HR coordinator security group
- Complete social security number verifications and background checks for new hires
- Communicate with staff directors and the HR department to ensure an efficient hiring process for new and re-hired staff
- Administer and pay unemployment benefits claims
- Create and maintain HR content, postings, and announcements on internal and external websites
- Review and track submitted resumes and applications
- Create new hire packets, schedule new hire orientations, and confirm completion of employment paperwork
- Assist in the development and maintenance of job aids, processes and procedures for human capital management in conjunction with the HRIS analyst
- Provide support for HR and existing employees with benefit related inquires and requests as well as requests for income, employment verifications and coordinate staff leaves of absence
- Monitor frequently asked questions to update training materials in connection with the HRIS analyst
- Answer staff requests and concerns in a timely manner
- Coordinate events including but not limited to: blood drives and fly vaccination clinic
- Participate in company programs as appropriate
- Participate in human capital management meetings
- Assist the HR generalist, HR systems analyst as well as the rest of the HR department with projects, tasks, reports and any other duties or projects as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of administrative or human resources experience
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD, PowerPoint, Outlook and intermediate in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Self-starter with the ability to catch on quickly
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Effective verbal/written communication skills
- Team player
Hours: 8:00am- 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative /Human Resources Coordinator position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 136424
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work environment
- Growing, mission driven organization
- Option to wear jeans daily
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com