Are you a Cashier / Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Cashier / Receptionist who is looking for a part-time opportunity?
Our client is in the automotive industry. They strive to exceed both their customers’ and employees’ expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Cashier / Receptionist, half of the time you will be working at the front desk and the other half of the time you will cashier in the service center.
- Cover main front desk/switchboard
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Take hand written messages or page employees over the loud speaker to pick up a call as needed
- Greet customers
- Help customers process their payments for service
- Process invoices
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of office/receptionist or customer service experience over the phone is ideal
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Professional, positive and warm
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to catch on quickly and hit the ground running
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
Hours: Part-time up to 13 hours per week, Tuesdays 4:00pm – 8:00pm, Fridays 4:00pm – 8:00pm and Saturdays 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Cashier / Receptionist position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job I.D. 136430
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fast-paced environment
- Family feel type company
- Variety in the role
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.