Are you a Teller who has top notch customer service skills? Are you a Teller who is looking for an opportunity with a company that is involved in giving back to the community?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will educate members about their financial options while assisting them with various financial transactions.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have previous customer service, cash handling and/or teller experience
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is a plus
- Bilingual in English/Spanish and/or English/Hmong is also a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/systems quickly
- Top notch customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team and results oriented
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay area, WI
Job I.D. 136449
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.