Are you a Customer Service Representative who is extremely computer savvy and enjoys learning new programs? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has excellent phone and customer service skills?
Our client is nationally recognized and one of the largest financial cooperatives in the county. They strive to identify their employees strengths and are committed to the communities they serve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will handle all inbound calls, transferring the call or answering members’ questions.
- Learn and work between 24 different software programs
- Document calls while on the phone
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of call center experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with retail, waitressing or office support experience
- Would also consider someone with a recent degree
- Any financial industry experience is a plus
- Computer savvy, must be able to keep up with communication while documenting and moving through different programs
- Personable and understanding
- Top notch customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great foot in the door to grow with the company
- Sit to stand desks
- Team oriented, highly collaborative environment
- Company that is active in the community and focuses on giving back to the community they serve
- Brand new cafeteria open to the public
- Benefits available if you work 20+ hours
Hours: Full-time hours between the hours of Monday – Saturday 7:00am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $12.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136451
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.