Are you a Patient Care Assistant who is looking to work 30-35 hours per week? Are you a Patient Care Assistant who enjoys working with people?
Our client has over 50 years of experience in their industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As Patient Care Assistant, you will be working one on one with patients after they have been checked in by the front desk.
- Room patients and do prep work before the doctor meets with them
- Gather patient concerns and medical history
- Perform vision, screening and glaucoma testing
- Enter patient chart information in their specific software
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least 2 years of hands-on patient care, ideally eye care
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Experience using medical software programs is a plus
- Strong customer service and people skills
- Must be understanding, calming and empathetic
- Ability to work with patients of all ages and personalities
Hours: 30-35 hours per week between 7:30am – 5/5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Care Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job I.D. 136464
WHAT YOU GET:
- They offer full time benefits at 30 hours per week
- Close knit team
- Great environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.