Are you an Office Manager who has experience with QuickBooks? Are you an Office Manager with strong communication skills?
Our client specializes in assisting their customers with their flooring needs throughout the United States.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager, you will sit at the front desk and be the first point of contact for customers.
- Greet customers
- Answer phones
- Schedule installations
- Answer customer questions
- Enter orders into QuickBooks
- Take care of various administrative tasks for the owner
- Light cleaning of the office and showroom
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of prior office support, administrative support or office management experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have QuickBooks experience
- Basic knowledge of MSWD
- Outgoing and energetic personality with the ability to communicate and work with all levels of people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday and every other Saturday 9:00am – 1:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Manager position: $17.50 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job I.D. 136472
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work in a family focused company
- Work/life balance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.