Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a career with part-time hours? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills?
Our client specializes in tax planning and wealth management consulting.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will prepare internal/external documents, print reports and order office supplies.
- Make and confirm travel arrangements and itineraries
- Print accounts receivable reports and billing reports as requested
- Prepare accounts receivable letters to clients for outstanding amounts due
- Enter and approve time sheets
- Arrange conference calls, schedule meetings, seminars, webinars, teleconferences and podcasts
- Receive visitors
- Prepare the conference room for meetings
- Maintain an organized filing system
- Copy, scan and file documents
- Interact with clients over the phone and through email
- Process mail and route daily
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5+ years of administrative, executive assistant and/or office manager experience
- Must have experience in a true support role
- Associate degree in Business Administration, Administrative Assistant, Paralegal or a related field is ideal
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Any experience with ProSystems software is a plus
- Professional, personable, friendly and positive personality
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and multitasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple interruptions, change tasks constantly and shift gears quickly
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of a team
- Must be analytical
- Ability to maintain and handle confidential information
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
Hours: 20-30 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job I.D. 136498
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great longevity within the company
- Small company where everyone gets along very well
- Hardworking and fun environment
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.