Are you a Customer Service / Sales Support Specialist who has strong decision making and problem solving skills? Are you a Customer Service / Sales Support Specialist who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a manufacturing company in the Neenah area that has been in business since 1907.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Sales Support Specialist, you will be providing technical sales support both internally and externally for their spreader roll product line.
- Take incoming calls from customers, sales reps and outplants
- Assist with technical support
- Assist customers with roll history and potential problems/solutions with roll repair
- Assist customers with invoice questions and provide proposals for refurbishment
- Provide insight to pricing and analyze pricing to ensure proper profit margins
- Troubleshoot spreader roll failures and provide failure analysis reports to customers
- Provide support to shop through technical support, coordinate scheduling between customers and the shop
- Help schedule work flow to the shop
- Enter new orders and proposals into database
- Run weekly reports regarding quote activity for corporate conference calls
- Provide after-hours support by phone or e-mail to customers and sales reps
- Review invoice audits for accuracy, work with parts pricing and enter part orders
- Assist in coordinating shipments and product upgrades
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience where you have been involved with the full process/learned the cycle of a product being made and then following the ordering process from the initial inquiry from the customer/outside sales representative until it ships out the door
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude to understand the technical aspects involved with the industry
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Basic skillset in Outlook
- Strong decision making skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:00am – 4:30pm and Fridays 7:00am – 11:00am , contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Sales Support Specialist position: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job I.D. 136501
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.