Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity with a passionate and ambitious team? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has excellent customer service and phone skills?
Our client has been helping companies navigate the complex world of commerce for almost a century. They are committed to bringing together teams of smart, driven professionals to support their millions of clients worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be providing shipping solutions by making inbound/outbound calls, providing chat and e-mail support.
- Utilize remote and virtual technology to solve customer issues
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and multi-function devices
- Create/provide documentation/articles for web self-help
- Analyze customer databases and develop reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- I.T. help desk/software support experience is preferred
- Knowledge of logistics and carrier requirements is a plus
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- I.T. degree or certification is preferred
- Proficient in e-mail, chat and internet
- A+ /N+ certification is preferred
- Working knowledge of Windows OS and Networking topologies/functions is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional phone skills
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am – 7:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job I.D. 136518
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to be a part of a passionate and ambitious team
- Company with almost 100 years of experience
- Solid career development
- Culture of teamwork
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.