Are you a Tax Preparer who is looking for an opportunity for the upcoming tax season? Are you a Tax Preparer who has excellent attention to detail and customer service skills?
Our client has over 20 years of experience in their industry and has thousands of locations across the United States and Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Preparer, you will process individual income tax returns for customers, file and scan paperwork, and assist with additional duties as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous customer service experience and an interest in learning taxes
- 1 year of previous tax season experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to pick up on new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a team environment and take initiative
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 20 hours per week (must be willing to work until 6:00pm some nights), contact us for details
Pay for the Tax Preparer position: $11.00 – $13.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 136526
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual, friendly, no pressure environment
- Company that offers training / courses free of charge
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.