Are you a Creative Writer / Digital Technology Specialist who has a Bachelor’s degree? Are you a Creative Writer / Digital Technology Specialist who is looking to get your foot in the door with a well-known fortune 500 company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Creative Writer / Digital Technology Specialist, you will be responsible for producing communications through internal/external digital and print mediums including websites, e-mails, videos, presentations and advertisements across different platforms.
- Collaborate with leadership and business partners to understand and communicate how technology is and can help maximize business value
- Articulate complex technical information and concepts into easy to understand communications
- Identify communication needs and recommend new topics or strategies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3+ years of writing experience
- Strong understanding of how digital technology can impact business
- Experience with website creation and editing software is preferred
- Social media writing and publishing experience for brand awareness is also preferred
- Experience working for large, multi-national manufacturing companies is ideal
- Candidates who have portfolios available with examples of your work is preferred
- Must have Bachelor’s degree, a degree in Journalism, Communications, English, Marketing or a related field is preferred
- Experience with WordPress and SharePoint is also preferred
- Must have strong computer solving knowledge
- Driven and motivated
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal/written communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary could be Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Creative Writer / Digital Technology Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job I.D. 136527
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.