Are you a Medical Transcriptionist who has strong MSWD skills? Are you a Medical Transcriptionist who is looking for an opportunity with a company that provides exceptional customer service and quality care?
Our client is dedicated to providing quality patient care. They are a family-focused company that truly appreciates their staff.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Transcriptionist, you will transcribe operative reports, history and physical reports.
- Review and edit transcribed reports or dictated material for spelling, grammar, clarity, consistency and proper medical terminology
- Return dictated reports in printed or electronic form for providers review, signature, and corrections and for inclusion in patients’ medical records
- Translate medical jargon and abbreviations into their expanded forms to ensure the accuracy of patient and health care facility records
- Assist team leader in the areas of workload management, procedure creation, updates, surgical template management and interdepartmental communication
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have medical transcription experience and/or training
- Must have basic medical terminology knowledge and general anatomy knowledge
- Excellent leadership skills is highly preferred
- Experience working with electronic medical records is also highly preferred
- Schooling beyond high school is also highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD
- Professional and strong communication skills
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Strong multitasking and time-management skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as a part of a team
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Transcriptionist position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION MUST WORK IN THE OFFICE
Job I.D. 136529
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused company
- Company that provides exceptional customer service and quality care
- The owners truly appreciate their staff and provide many benefits for them
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Profit sharing
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.