Are you an Administrative Assistant / Data Analyst who is looking to get your foot in the door with a well-known, growing company? Are you an Administrative Assistant / Data Analyst who has strong accurate data entry skills?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant / Data Analyst, you will work very closely with the business data coordinator team and be the liaison between the customer graphic administrator and personnel.
- Enter and maintain graphics specifications requests
- Submit clear instructions and aid in job planning details
- Provide manufacturing input for all printed graphic designs during pre and post production meetings
- Coordinate ink drawdowns from ink vendors
- Mount and label drawdowns in company drawdown folders to gain customer approvals
- Interface with company color management software to create and maintain color standards/folders for all new spot colors and/or custom customer matches
- Monitor orders to ensure timely delivery of images carriers to company pressroom
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6 months of data interpretation or data creation, data maintenance or data analysis experience
- Experience with defining /documenting new standard processes and a lot of project based work is preferred
- Manufacturing experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to work within multiple systems and windows simultaneously
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- SAP/ master data experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Macintosh computers is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and/or SharePoint is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a multi-priority, high volume and high velocity environment
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant / Data Analyst Assistant position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job I.D. 136536
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.