Are you an Accounting / Administrative Assistant who enjoys working independently? Are you an Accounting / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a waste water treatment plant, they have been in business since 1981.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Administrative Assistant, you will be taking care of all financial and administrative work.
- Maintain all treatment plant records
- Take board/staff meeting minutes and transcribe them
- Greet walk in traffic and answer the phones
- Maintain office inventory and enter computer data
- Accounts receivable, accounts payable and take care of the general ledger
- Assist staff with payroll preparation
- Work with federal and state tax reports and deposits
- Get all notices published for all meetings and public hearings
- Assist others in the annual budget preparation to finalization
- Make all financial transfers and investments of funds
- Assist auditing firm in preparation of annual information and reconciliations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3-4 + years of a background in finance or accounting, along with some administrative experience
- Someone who understands and has processed payroll in the past is highly preferred
- A degree is highly preferred
- Experience working within QuickBooks is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with experience within other accounting software programs such as Peachtree and/or Sage
- If no experience with accounting software would also consider someone who is very technically savvy, a quick learner and very confident in their skills
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and basic in Excel
- Ability to work well independently with minimal instruction/direction
- Must follow processes well and stick to them
- Highly motivated, hardworking and detailed
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Professional verbal communication and interpersonal ability
- Strong work ethic
Hours: Monday – Thursday ideally 7:00am – 1:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary could be Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job I.D. 136541
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great hours
- Independence in the role
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.