Are you an Office Assistant who is passionate about helping others? Are you an Office Assistant looking to join a unified team dedicated to making a positive impact?
Our client is a leading provider of energy solutions in North America. They are able to tailor their efforts to fit their clients’ specific needs, while positively impacting the energy landscape.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will handle the duties involved in the intake of applications from mail, online and faxed submissions.
- Complete qualification and entry of applications along with documentation of phone calls and e-mail responses in online management and payment systems as well as accurately document and update applicant records in various systems as necessary
- Complete hard copy filing and coordination of incomplete and denial application communication and follow up- including but not limited to making and receiving calls to resolve applications and customer questions or concerns, sending letter notifications to customers of incomplete or denied application status
- Edit and format program communication and documentation with correct grammar, with little or no typographical errors
- Accurately and timely respond to requests and inquiries from prospective program participants, applicants and trade allies
- Ensure data integrity and quality control by following departmental quality control procedures and accurately document and update applicant records in various systems as necessary
- Assist in qualification, entry and incomplete processing of other departments as needed
- Work closely with leadership team to update department policies and procedures related to program requirements as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office experience where you regularly used a computer
- CRM software, database, tech support experience is ideal
- Experience working with dual monitors is a huge plus
- Would consider a recent graduate with no experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Intermediate Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- SharePoint or Access experience is a plus
- Professional demeanor
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be passionate and eager to learn the industry and about the company
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects in a dead-line driven environment
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
Hours: Full-time hours, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $13.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 136548
WHAT YOU GET:
- Chance to work independently and with a team
- Fun team atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.