Are you an Office Manager who enjoys working independently? Are you an Office Manager who has strong leadership skills?
Our client specializes in safe lifting solutions and material handling products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager, you will ensure the office runs smoothly.
- Provide quotes to customers
- Process billing
- Schedule production jobs
- Assist with customer calls and inside sales
- Maintain office supplies
- Keep continued communication with other branches
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong office/administrative assistant skills
- Experience working in an independent office role is ideal
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Any experience with accounting software is a huge plus
- Self-motivated and easy going
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to ensure jobs are getting done
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Manager position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Valders, WI (Location will be moving to the Greenville area by October of 2020)
Job I.D. 136561
WHAT YOU GET:
- Open working environment
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Education reimbursement
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.