Are you a Patient Care Coordinator who enjoys working with people? Are you a Patient Care Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity working a little over 30 hours per week?
Our client specializes in general dentistry and orthodontics for infants, children and teenagers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Care Coordinator, you will be serving as the first point of contact for patients, making sure they feel comfortable and welcomed.
- Greet and register patients
- Answer a multi-line phone
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Confirm insurance coverage and pre-authorizations
- Assist patients throughout the check-in process
- Update all social media sites
- Enter patient demographics
- Update slideshow in their office
- Work with patients on treatment plans and financial options, take and make payments
- Scanning and end of day reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of some type of office experience
- Receptionist and/or office assistant experience is preferred
- Any experience within the dental industry is also preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Outlook
- Any knowledge in Eaglesoft and/or PowerPoint is preferred
- Must be friendly, welcoming and be personable with patients
- Excellent multitasking skills in a very fast-paced environment
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 31 hours per week between 7:30am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Care Coordinator position: $13.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 136575
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very family oriented company
- Team atmosphere
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.