Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent people skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a law firm that offers great benefits?
Our client is a law office in the Oshkosh area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be providing administrative support to the attorneys.
- Schedule appointments and meetings
- Greet all visitors
- Answer phones, transfer calls and take messages
- Inform attorneys of internal information / events that require their attention
- Coordinate and prepare written materials
- Conduct research
- Maintain files
- Assist office manager with purchasing office materials
- Schedule events as requested
- Maintain reception area, break room and other public areas of the office
- Scan, photocopy, fax and file documents
- Collect and route mail
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of administrative support experience
- Any legal experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent people skills
- Strong multitasking and time-management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Professional written/verbal communication skills
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job I.D. 136579
WHAT YOU GET:
- Relaxing environment
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.