Are you a Receptionist who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity? Are you a Receptionist who displays a high level of professionalism at all times?
Our client has been in the retail industry for over 50 years. They are a supplier for all things recreation, work, home, and life.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be the face of the company for their corporate office.
- Greet and welcome team members and guests as they arrive
- Contact parties as visitors arrive or direct visitors to the appropriate person or office
- Answer, screen and forward/transfer incoming calls
- Assist in handling packages to be picked up/delivered from various carriers or delivery services
- Assist with preparing common conference rooms for large events or meetings
- Order catering for company events and assist with set-up
- Act as a contact for facility related needs and relay needs to facilities management or other necessary party
- Set up and maintain the marketing message displayed in the lobby
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Ensure lobby is tidy and presentable
- Coordinate the company pool vehicles, complete monthly reports and coordinate maintenance of vehicles
- Control petty cash, verify weekly and create deposits
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2 + years of being in a receptionist, front office representative, office assistant or administrative role
- Experience answering a multi-line phone is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional demeanor and communication skills at all times
- Personable and energetic but yet maintaining professionalism
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and very busy environment under pressure
- Must demonstrate the highest degree of integrity as it pertains to confidential and sensitive materials
- Excellent time management, multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work well independently with little supervision
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 136590
WHAT YOU GET:
- Room for growth
- Well-known company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Flex spending
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.