Are you an Administrative / Executive Assistant who is a forward thinker? Are you an Administrative / Executive Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with an organization that offers great benefits?
Our client is a diverse learning community that utilizes an engaging approach to learning in order to guide their students to reach their professional goals in a rapidly changing world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Executive Assistant, you will manage the calendar and schedule appointments for the VP for the office of diversity & inclusion.
- Creates agendas, coordinate support materials and create necessary documents and notes
- Approve timesheets of departments and student employees
- Make necessary arrangements for VP’S travel
- Establish necessary files and records for the office.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues, concerns, projects and correspondence
- Edit and complete first drafts for written, electronic and printed communications
- Type and compose and/or proof general correspondence
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Greet and assists individuals visiting the office
- Coordinate all meetings and events
- Reserve necessary rooms
- Take care of all catering needs, requests of necessary AV and technical support and videotaping
- Take care of all requests for books, equipment, furniture etc. for the office
- Create and complete reports
- Communicate office programs via LU insider, posters and digital signs
- Assist with simple creation of marketing materials as needed
- Planning and budgeting
- Track the expenses
- Enter budget data and runs reports
- Coordinate logistics for strategic planning events and diversity conference for office and the university
- Develop and refine procedures and system effectively manage routine office functions
- Participate in appropriate cross trainings with other administrative staff
- Serve on committees as assigned
- Take necessary university trainings
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience supporting executive or senior level management, 5+ years of experience is ideal
- Experience working in an educational institution or a non-profit organization is preferred
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Basic /intermediate skillset in Outlook and PowerPoint
- Any experience working with Adobe Acrobat and/or social media platforms is a huge plus
- Professional demeanor
- Must have a strong understanding of cultural diversity as well as a commitment to fostering social justice
- Ability to manage multiple projects with little direction in a deadline driven and fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain and handle confidential information
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative / Executive Assistant position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 136604
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work on a well-known campus
- Team-oriented work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Wellness opportunities
- Retirement Readiness Plan
- Tuition benefits
- Travel assistance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.