Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a smaller office environment?
Our client is a leasing and management company that offers their services throughout North America. They tailor their programs to be able to meet the needs of each individual customer.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work directly with clients to assist with fleet management issues that include the status of vehicle orders, fuel card problems and vehicle maintenance.
- Work closely with sales staff to support them in managing accounts
- Work with vehicle manufactures and/or vehicle dealerships to place orders for new vehicles
- Work with fuel and maintenance vendors on customer issues that need to be resolved
- Assist with additional duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Experience with automotive and/or the finance industry is a plus
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Positive and easygoing
- Ability to work well with all different personality types
- Strong phone skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm or 8:30am – 5:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $18.00 – $24.04 / hr. – based on experience/education
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 136608
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for a unique industry
- Small office environment that allows for cross training in new departments
- Company that focuses on technology
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.