Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate 10 key data entry skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a growing team environment?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be working in the accounting department handling disputes, credits reconciliation and investigations.
- Answer phone inquiries about electronic funds transfer disputes
- Submit electronic journal requests via e-mail, fax and mail
- Data entry of information received and results of investigation
- Reconcile and maintain records for the electronic funds transfer disputes and credits daily
- Thoroughly investigate to ensure all information is received
- Send responses of investigation results
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A recent Associate degree in Accounting, currently attending school for an Associate degree in Accounting or someone with 6+ months of on the job accounting experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 1+ years of office experience
- Would also consider someone who has great 10 key skills, is very numbers orientated and a fast learner
- Technical diploma/certificate or an Associate degree in Accounting is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate 10 key data entry skills
- Driven, energetic and positive
- Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Extremely thorough, accurate and high attention to detail
- Ability to handle and work with confidential information
- Must be ok working in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful working environment
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job I.D. 136613
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for growth
- Great staff longevity within the company
- Team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.