Are you an Office Assistant who has strong typing skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a temporary position for the upcoming tax season?
Our client is an accounting firm in the Madison area that has been serving their clients for the past 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will assemble tax returns.
- Photocopy documents
- Enter tax information into a tax software and then translate it to another document
- Provide word processing support to internal staff
- Work in mail room and occasionally run errands
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of office experience
- Strong computer skills and ability to catch onto new technology quickly
- Must have strong knowledge of MSWD and Outlook
- Ability to type 50 words per minute
- Experience with Adobe is plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a quick learner
- Outgoing personality with high energy
- Ability to work independently but also as a team player
- Good time management skills and be able to adhere to a tight schedule
- Flexibility to work extra hours during season if needed
- Must be comfortable with repetitious work
- Good communication skills
- Easygoing attitude but hardworking
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm, Saturdays as needed, contact us for details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 136617
WHAT YOU GET:
- Compelling work
- Supportive team environment
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.