Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a position for the upcoming tax season?
Our client is an accounting firm in the Madison area that has been serving their clients for the past 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will sit at the front desk and answer a multiline phone system.
- Assist with other office duties such as handling mail, UPS, restocking inventory, stocking the kitchen or other areas within the office
- Keep front area tidy
- Scan e-file authorizations
- Coordinate lunch and dinner orders as well as any other events that may come up
- Assist with the organizing and scanning of documents so paper copies can be purged
- Handle word processing and assistance with tax return assembly under the direction of another administrative assistant
- Assist with other office duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of previous administrative or reception experience
- Experience from another CPA firm or law firm is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Power point and Outlook experience is preferred
- Professional, positive and customer focused
- Ability to multitask while working independently or within a group environment
- Must have the ability to work well in deadline driven environment with high attention to detail
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to catch on quickly ask questions as needed
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
Hours: Monday – Thursday 10:00am – 6:00pm, Fridays 8:00am – 4:00pm and Saturdays 10:30am – 1:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 136618
WHAT YOU GET:
- Compelling work
- Supportive team environment
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.