Are you an Office Assistant interested in the finance industry? Are you an Office Assistant with a high attention to detail?
Our client specializes in benefit and retirement planning.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will transfer data from paper formats to investment manager specific forms that are needed to facilitate participant distribution and loan requests.
- Data entry projects
- Backup receptionist coverage as needed
- Special projects and other administrative tasks that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of office or administrative support experience
- Highly prefer someone who has worked in finance, banking, or investment industry previously
- Highly prefer previous experience with processing paperwork
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience using Outlook
- Accurate data entry skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a very relaxed environment that can be fast-paced at times
- Flexibility and be able to easily change tasks
- Ability to multi-task and know how to prioritize what needs to be done first
- Excellent people skills and be very personable
- Professional telephone etiquette and communicate effectively and efficiently
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $13.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job I.D. 136630
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small and flexible company
- Family-oriented environment
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.