Are you a Billing Assistant who has strong multitasking skills? Are you a Billing Assistant who enjoys working in a team environment?
Our client has been proudly serving the area for 15 years. They focus on finding the right product for their customers without using high pressure sales.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing Assistant, you will be working with the final process of sending claims to the insurance company.
- Data entry
- Verify insurance
- Review all claims to submit to the insurance company for billing
- Research what is all needed for each claim, what the requirements are for that specific insurance company
- Pull information from different insurance sites for each claim
- Assist with other areas at times as needed such as accounts receivables, reception and customer service
- General office duties such as scanning and sorting documents and reports
- Assist wherever and however as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of office experience
- Any experience with medical billing is a plus
- Any knowledge of durable medical equipment is a plus
- Any experience working in a medical clinic and/or insurance company is ideal
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience using Brightree is a plus
- Professional, positive attitude, motivated and driven
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and act quickly with a lot of interruptions
- Must have a desire to learn, be moldable and catch on quickly
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
- Team player and flexible to assist others as needed
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Billing Assistant position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job I.D. 136637
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company with great longevity
- Ability to learn new skills
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.