Are you an Office Assistant who has strong accurate data entry skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with an established, well-known company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will provide service to policy holders, agents, adjusters and coworkers over the phone or through written communications.
- Research, review, prepare and gather information for the underwriting team to review
- Provide follow up as needed
- Examine individual applications, questionnaires, adjuster reports and financial statements to set up or issue new policies
- Manage reports
- Respond to inquiries from jewelers, agents and current/prospective parties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6 months of office assistant and/or administrative assistant experience
- Any insurance industry experience or knowledge is a plus
- Computer savvy
- Strong accurate data entry skills
- Must have a basic knowledge of Outlook
- Ability to multitask, take direction well and be motivated
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job I.D. 136638
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee walking paths
- Fitness center and onsite health coach
- Onsite café
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.